This application is designed for individuals actively engaged or planning to engage with a current CCIS action group and for individuals who are willing to dedicate time to develop and deliver specific tools and resources that have been prioritized by the action groups.
In addition, to be eligible, participants must meet the following criteria:
- To broaden engagement in the CCIS, priority will be given to early career investigators (individuals who are new to the field of IS including postdoctoral fellows).
- To expand inclusion and diversity, junior investigators, practitioners, and individuals who work in organizations that don’t currently have NIH Implementation Science grants (R01, R21, R03, P50, U01) will be given additional consideration during the review process.
- Postdoctoral fellows and practitioners are eligible to apply.
- Individuals must be actively engaged with a current CCIS action group or plan to join a CCIS action group. To become engaged with a specific action group, contact CCIS at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the action group SLACK channel.
- The project must align with the action group priorities.
- Only one (1) purchase agreement per individual.
- Linked applications for individuals working collaboratively on an action group public good are allowed. Each team member must submit a separate proposal. The maximum for the combined applications cannot exceed $20,000 total cost.
- The proposed project must be feasible to complete within one year, however, shorter timelines for completion are encouraged.
- Federal employees are not eligible to apply.
- International applicants are not eligible to apply.
- Recipients must participate in the annual CCIS meeting as well as a kickoff, mid-point, and end-of-term call. Recipients must share the outcomes of the project during the action group meeting in the subsequent year.